Monday, September 11, 2006

Still around.


Since I last updated this blog I have various periods of intense rubber acrivity with definitely vanilla intervals. My general feeling is that I am generally no longer as keen as I was - after all I am old enough to know better.

There have been some really good sessions though. Here is a picture of me on one of the hottest days of the year at noon. Look how short the shadow is. They seldom come shorter in this country, nor days hotter!

The contrast beween the black mack and the bright background seems to uset the camera colour balance, so the pictures came out pink. I adjusted the brightness and the colour is now nearly right.

I had walked a couple of hundred yards from the car in the sun and sat in the shade with a cold drink before moving out to pose for an obliging if vanilla friend. By the time I had walked a couple of hundred yards back to the car I decided I was pushing it too far. So it was home with no aircon in the vehicle. My mouth temperature was 101 which is quite high enough -core body temperature is always higher, so i gave up. But it was an achievement.

Nobody took any notice. Of course people did not know I had two heavy latex layers under my mack. First pants, then a catsuit with hood, then heavy trousers and jacket, belted, with the sleeves of thin gloves sealed between the layers. Then socks, boots, open-faced hood, mack, bondage collar, wide double-buckled latex belt, and heavy gauntlets. I reckon something over 30lbs weight of rubber. Sweating profusely though always gets out through zips and finally works into the boots which are a nuisance to dry.

Less strenuous sessions walking around and down to the pub, half a mile and up the hill home are good endurance self-discipline training too.

I have not got very far with sleeping in my big rubber bag. I have tried sessions wearing full gear except mack and boots with gasmask and long tube. The opening to the bag is fully zipped with just the tube protruding for air. It needs a pumped air feed to prevent accumulation of de-oxygenated air and consequent apnea - suddenly having to gasp and take a deep breath. Even with a pump I think it would be dangerous for any long period. I aim for a working temperature of 25C. for shorter training sessions. I am not into breath restriction.

But I cannot keep up training day in and day out like Sealed - see sealedand suffocating.blogspot.com . I have lots of vanilla interests and find rigorous training leaves me shagged.

I am still enjoying my sessions though and have recently acquired a solid latex mack from Sealwear. It is beautifully heavy and has a high collar with a storm flap that comes right over the chin. I have an open-face hood which split down the front fold seam from chin to neck, and I shall try try that wrapped over the mack collar and held in place by the bondage collar. The trouble with multiple hoods is the effect on hearing. I need an external microphone which will communicate with a bluetooth earpiece or similar.

Your comments are as always very welcome, if only a note to see you have seen the blog.

Rubberist Blackie,

1 Comments:

Blogger Blackie said...

Dark,

Glad you enjoyed the picture. My PC has been out of action hence delays.

I do not enjoy heat - I enjoy enduring it in rubber together with tight enclosure. I want to set up objectives for endurance. Of course one can easily overdo it, so I am careful.

I am having now quite long vanilla periods - getting past it no doubt, but also because now that I have come out my rubber has fallen into perspective. It no longer worries me in the same way. But then I am fortunate, not having family and work to prevent me.

In answer to your question, I find when I talk to people in pubs,some are intrigued, but no one has gone sop far as to want to try it. Womens' reactions vary.One business woman put me through an examination and demonstrated that I was just feeble, dominated by my rubber. Another woman was willing to talk about it a lot, but her husband was not so interested and othe conversation was limited. Older women find it difficult. Younger women take it quite unfazed. Teenagers as I have often recounted are very curious, but I think better avoided.

On other occasions when I am in formal conventional dress I reflect on the difference. Amusing.

Your interest is very encouraging.

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home