Friday, December 30, 2005

Taking it and enjoying it.

I am just back from the pub. I feel really good - my gear is hot, tight and heavy. I am still fully geared and macked, really turned on.

I said I must get a wetsuit so I duly bought one on eBay. It arrived this morning. Not all black, but full length with a front opening. So this evening I geared up - pants with sheath secured by bands, medium heay hooded suit with feet but no gloves. A stretch hood to seal it.

Then I got into the wetsuit. It was small, and I had struggle to get into it and the heavy zip fastened. It was certainly already hot and very tight.

My heavy trousers were next, belted and with bands at the ankle so that I could put on my boots. My long thin gloves followed. Then my heavy jacket, belted.

I began ro wonder if I could take the heat and restriction, but was beginning to feel good. I climbed into my big SBR mack, buttoning it right up. My big two buckled stretch belt went over that, and a strap ad buckle held the collar up tightly in place.

By then I was really taking it. I added my heavy long gloves, my dark shades over my glasses and I was ready to walk the half mile to tjhe pub. It was amild evening, so I made the walk and into the pub where I was greeted as usual and appreciated a pint.

The bar was of course hot, but by then I was really keen , and enjoying the tight rubber, sweating happily as I still am.

I regard this as a very satisfactory training session. Up the hill coming home was really tough, and I had to remind myself that a trained rubberist cold not only endure but enjoy it.

Now I shall lie down as I am on a rubber sheet, and see if I can sleep. But I have my limits, and one of them is that the wetsuit has no crotch opening for urination. I shall not I fear like Sealed last the night. I shall try adding a gasmask - a hooded one, really tight.

Going to the pub has the plus of showing off. I was able to explainto a couple of girls that I had put on an extra suit thinking it would be cold, but was enjoying the result all the same.

Being a rubberist and learning to be tough is splendid. I wish I had a partner to administer bondage and discipline, so I have to do my best on my own.

So you can imagine me at the keyboard using a stylus to hit the keys wearing gloves, sweating in my heavy, very tight hot gear - and enjoying it! A masochist and a rubberist.

I hope my readers feel the same about my evening. Now into my gasmask.

Blackie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home