Wednesday, September 20, 2006

A night in the sleeoing bag.

I am still partially rubbered - I just could not bring myself to strip off - after a night in my big rubber sleeping bag. I had been out in the evening at the local and had a dull time, so came home, stripped off my mack and boots, got out the bag and put it on the bed on a big rubber sheet. I then put on my full face hood with goggles.

Getting into the bag is quite tricky. There is just a little talc to help it slide. I stand at the side of the bed, step in through the zipped opening near the top, sit on the bed and pull the bag up until my feet touch the bottom. I then stand up and pull the bag round my shoulders. This is fairly tricky and may need several goes, but I get it over my head. I then sit on the bed, swing my legs up and lie down. Then switch off the light. Finally I close the zip around my neck.

I had set the timer for an hour and switched on the heater - I reckon on 25C or 80F as a working temperature. Challengingly hot and enjoyable, but not dangerous. My temperature which I took during the night did not go over 99.

I lay there fantasising and sweating gently. When the ringer sounded I sat up and removed the hood, substituting my gasmask with long tube. I then got competely inside the bag leaving the end of the tube outside, and closed the zip - there are four sliders, two accessible from outside, two from inside - round the tube. I was then completely enclosed.

The gasmask is the hooded kind but rather small. It also has an annoying habit of making a raspberry noise when the breath goes out. I was then set for the next hour.

When the ringer went again I was enduring hapily and went on for about half an hour more. But I had to get up and pee - that means unzipping all the layers and getting out the sheath with the tube at the end.

Then it was back for an hour in the hood, and so on until five. I slept I suppose intermittently though as always with a sleepless night one does not realise it. At five I reflected I had work to do today, so stripped. At least, stripped most of the way, but could not bring myself to take off my basic hooded suit, which I am still wearing. I have added my mack too.

So then at fivish I had several cups of sweet tea and lay down not in the bag and slept soundly for nearly two hours. Now I feel tired but good. I shall have to strip off and have a shower soon though and get down to my various jobs - I do not go out to work. It will be tempting to get geared up again, but I shall resist the idea.

So a really masochistic night, enjoying the challenge of rubber enclosure and heat. Like so many rubberists I wish I had a rubber female partner but do not do too badly as I have recounted.

When I was out in the evening I was enjoying not only the heavy rubber gear but showing off - open-faced hood and dark shades, as near to a full-face hood as I dare in public.

So that is rubberist Blackie, fetishist, masochist, exhibitionist! Not a severe endurance test by the standards of other rubberists, and no discipline, but kinkily enjoyable and stimulating.

I hope my readers enjoy this. A comment or two to show I am not wasting my time altogther would be appreciated.

Blackie.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a very hot night! Glad you're still enjoying your rubber. Keep it up and keep on blogging ;-)

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a marvelous night, Blackie. I'm envious!

Joe.rub

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home