Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Hot work


I posted quite a long post the other day, and although the date appears as an update in my details, the actual text has not appeared. So here it is again, rather briefer. Here is also a picture of my enjoying summer weather. I had on my two heavy latex suits under the SBR of course. That is my clubbing gear as well, less the SBR mack, until I feel I want extra heat endurance discipline after midnight. In a hot club atmosphere that really does take some coping with.

At the beginning of the month during the fine hot sunny weather I went to a club session in the West of England. I geared up, with open-faced hood and dark shades. and drove some 150K, stopping at a couple of cafes, at one of which I attracted a good deal of attention and some photos, which is great fun.

There is a rubber-friendly place I know to stay, so I called in and then went to a small town for drink and food. I wandered round, and found a bar, where again I attracted attention and was interrogated and photgraphed, all quite sympathetically. My audience were being educated. A group of teenagers watched me go in and hung around so I had to go out and show off to them, answering their questions. Of course I do not say a lot to them or speak more than briefly.

I was going back to my car when a young man invited me to come and meet his mates in another more more lively pub I had not seen, and that was very good fun.

That night I did however strip off -it had been a long hot day, but I was back in full rubber for a light breakfast. I then drove to Plymouth and found Westward Bound the fetish shop and had a look at the fetish gear there. I found myself walking much further in the heat than I had bargained for, and had refuge in a cafe with a cup of iced coffee. No one turned a hair there about me. In towns that is quite usual.

Then back to rest and go to the club where I was able to watch the fun, though by then not very active myself - indeed I was away by 12.30 a.m.

The next day however I was again fully rubbered for breakfast, and drove home by a lengthy route, stopping to walk in towns and visit a couple of rather dull pubs. The day seemed hotter than ever, and when I reached home late in the day I was frankly exhausted. I gradually stripped off and just left my gear in a heap. It was a week before I could tackle getting geared up again - the effect was mostly not physical but a feeling that I had really done everything. I had not of course, and I hope to visit more clubs for longer and receive training and discipline.

I called myself a trainee rubberist for a long time, but not very long ago I decided I was a rubberist. Am I now, I wonder, entitled to call myself a trained rubberist? The last stage, the black belt as it were, I rate as being a tough rubberist, and I do not aspire to that.

I think though to be a trained rubberist one should do a test ordeal - say 24 hours continuously in a temperature of 25C (80F)in full gear with full-face hood and goggles, with exercise sessions for ten minutes every hour. One would have to keep a check on one's body temperature in such tests - 101 measured in the mouth is to my mind enough. The core of the body is hotter. Enough to drink is also essential.

What would be a suitable qualifying ordeal to be rated a tough rubberist? Wearing a gasmask as well for the 24 hours? Or longer?

4 Comments:

Blogger Henry said...

Excellent photo!

8:41 AM  
Blogger Sealed said...

Blackie,
After such a training regime I think you are certainly entitled to call yourself a true rubberist!

I have been reading about your hot and sweaty sessions and find they get me all hot and bothered too! I can picture myself being in your rubber lined shoes (& suit!) and imagine being out there in your place in the sun, or out in public. Talking in bars with people who r not really aware of me being all hot and dripping with sweat inside (your) rubber suite!

Reading about your intensely hot & wet endurance session is great for me, as this is something I cannot afford to practice myself, while I am trying to achieve my lifestyle ambitions. It is easy for me to imagine the sensation, as I am also totally encased in (admittedly fairly thin) latex too. But while I am trying to stay cool, calm and above all fairly dry in order to try to spend the majority of my life in latex – you are steaming out there doing the sort of thing I have had to give up. I really love the warm feeling of the sun shinning onto my black rubber surface layer, but I have to ration myself if I am to meet my personal targets…

BTW – I seem to remember your name being mentioned somewhere in connection with fetish photographs. R U a photographer or did I get that wrong?

Thanks for the comments on my blog also.

Best wishes,
Sealed

2:09 PM  
Blogger Blackie said...

Thanks Sh11ny for your comment. I enjoy your blog and look forward to some more. Your pictures in your drysuit in the hot forest are terrific - I have them with some suitable speech balloons added!

Thanks to Sealed too. No - I am not a photographer. I have an ordinary diggital camera with a time delay for pics.

Of course the ideal would be to have a girl friend with similar tastes - any volunteers?

I have nowadays limits on what I can do, but i find my evening pub sessions which involve quite a long walk are great fun. People now take me as as quite ordinary if eccentric. It does take quite some time to get geared up though in some 25lbs of rubber in total from head to foot.

I occasionally go in the pub in vanilla, looking surprisingly respectable - I am apart from rubber fetishism, masochism and exhibitionism very dull and ordinary.

Your blog Sh11ny is fascinating, and I greatly admire your ability to work in rubber with breath control. Your ability to have and to continue after repeated orgasms is really terrific - many of us would wish to be able to do the same.

Comments on my blog are much appreciated. It is ag reat encouragement both to do more and to write about it.

I can now add pictures easily, but I have not tackled adding links - there are a number of rubber blogs to which I should like to provide links. Please have patience.

Do people believe LatexLady? There is a lot of very convincing detail. My feeling is that there is a core of truth there, pasrticularly about the travels, but some exaggeration. The rubberised maid in particular is too tough to be true!

Blackie.

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First... I forgot my password when I switched to a new computer so I comment as anon. Blackie your account is quite amazing as is sealed. Although I personally have no desire for the level of commitment that you have, I honor and respect your commitment.

As much as I enjoy the mundane description of your journey, what would interest me more is more detail on what it actually feels like to wear 25lbs of rubber in that heat... is you movement restricted? Would you feel naked without a hood or with your hands exposed? Or how important is total enclosure as opposed to almost total enclosure?
Are you aroused sexually by your enclosure? If not what does get you going? What actually do people ask you... aside from where you get the gear? What DO they want to know? Do they see your enclosure as sexual behavior or just eccentric behavior? Does your enclosure have to be thick and layered or would a thin total enclosure offer you a similar feeling?

As far as LadyII goes... I find aspects of her tale inconsistent with what she seems to be trying to convey. For one, it is very easy to accept it as fantasy... it sounds so much like latex fiction on the web. But if she is trying to show "us" that 24/7 living in latex is possible and in public... she seems to avoid a few ways to prove that it is possible and it is really taking place. As anyone can write a story and take a few pics in their home... this experiment begs for some corroboration IF SHE IS TRYING TO PROVE to the world that she is living the life she says she is.

The pics need not be revealing... but they could go a long way to adding credibility. So as it stands it is more like a thought experiment and I believe I could do the same.

I am very interested on the desire to spend so much time completely enclosed in rubber. What is this about? Surely it is more than just the enormous challenge it represents. I do like enclosure in tight rubber, but not for long periods of time. Before being enveloped there is a strong desire, and the the experience is marvelously gratifying, even erotic... but if there is sex or orgasm... the desire for enclosure for me dissaptes and I feel I need air on my flesh and the enclosure feels almost claustrophobic. I don't know if this is typical of others... but many claim to want to spend hours on end if they could and many make the attempt. Surely comfort issues arise... for me they do and cut into any positive sensual experience... to the point that I want to strip off. I see nothing in extending my time enclosed.

Yet I do considerer myself a rubberist, because I have a strong attachment to the stuff and love to wear it see it worn, smell it and get an erotic thrill form it.

I hope you can shed some light on YOUR psychology and those you expose to your enclosure.

thanks

Dark

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home