Saturday, July 23, 2005

Really taking it !

I have not written for some time I see, so here is an update.

At the beginning of the month in the hot weather I gave myself three days really tough heat endurance training in rubber in public. I drove to a rubber-friendly B&B in the West Country, stopping to walk round various places and drink coffee, all in the hot sun. I was wearing two heavy latex suits under my SBR mack, boots of course, two layers of open-faced hood, thin long gloves and heavy gloves.

I did strip off at night but was fully rubbered for breakfast after which I drove a long way to a fetish shop, and walked tround the town in the heat - I found I had to walk further than I bargained for. As a result when I went a Club that evening and put on my full-face hood with zipped mouth closed and goggles I was really too tired to enjoy it and left at 12.30.

Again I stripped off to sleep but was fully rubbered - putting on all that gear takes 45 minutes - by breakfast time for another hot rubbered day.

People took amazingly little notice of me, except as I have reported before, teenagers. In one place in the evening I had a whole group of them peering in a bar into which I had gone. So I went out to be phtographed and interrogated - great fun. In the pub the young men of course wanted to know about me and more photos were taken. I even had to open my mack to show my latex underneath.

For a rubber fetishist, masochist and exhibitionist, that was really good. All I missed was some discipline in the club but I did not make the effort to get it.

Subsequently I had however some very quiet vanilla days, but am now back in form. I am wearing rubber as I write, inclding my heavy four-buckled bondage belt - good training !

What do you all think about it all?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home