Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Contacting friends

This is rather off my normal line. Some good friends originally readers have been trying to contact me, but have the wrong phone number. The number does not end in 602, but in 601. So I hope they read this blog. Email to them seems to have problems.

I have not written much recently. My rubber excursions have been nearly all to the local pub, where my appearance in SBR soon became accepted, and I was able to work up to wearing my catsuit with open-faced hood under my SBR mack, also my two pairs of gloves - the thin ones and the heavy ones. Plus my boots of course, and a big latex belt on my catsuit. This outfit creates interest, and some people get the message about my fetishism, but most do not and think me just eccentric, but not too eccentric to have a glass of beer with.

I am studying how to put on links to other rubber blogs, and also to include photos, so keep looking here!

Blackie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home