Saturday, May 07, 2005

How am I doing?

I am now a regular local figure in big black SBR mack and black boots, and the people who know have accepted it just as an eccentricity So as the weather gets warmer I shall go on which will be very enjoyable. I wear my SBR peaked cap usually, but on occasion just a vanilla black baseball cap.

The local pub crowd are quite used to me now and welcoming. On occasion I put on full gear under my mack including open-faced hood., plus shades. In the pub it causes no surprise now, but I am not otherwise hooded usually locally when friends are about. The full gear is good to wear, but the dictates of ordinaryy lifer estrict my indulgence. My full gear still gets comments from young people and blasts from the horns of beat-up cars. I can now handle contacts when fully rubbered quite withut any embarrassment.

So, is it becomng boring routine to climb into my mack and boots? No - it adds interest and excitement to eberyday life. Of course I do not to go out to work and have no one about the house to consider. The lesson for latex lovers more generally is that in everyday life mild eccentricity of dress mans nothing, certainly nothing sexual. Of course discretion in possible trouble spots especially in the evening is needed.

Complete enclosure with a full face hood with zipped up mouth, nose holes, eye apertures surrounding darlk goggles is the ideal, but that is only for home, rubber friends and clubs. In clubs any gear goes unnoticed as is some pretty bizarre SM behaviour.

So for those who look occasionaqly at thi blog, this will tell you I am still arond. Do leave a comment for other readers.I have had some very interesting emails I am glad to say, and of course answer them all. Sometimes my emails fail - I suspect rubberist.org either fails to offer enough security for some ISPs or banned words are found.

I shall add some links to other rubber blogs when I master the technique, and perhaps provide some pictures too. As they say, watch this space,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home