Friday, September 21, 2007

Winding down

I am beginning to feel that I am past it all. Increasingly I have long vanilla spells and times when getting into my elaborate rubber gear is just not worth whoile. It is not revulsion and dumping everything which some people report, but rather winding down. On the other hand from time to time I still feel the need for rubber.

Perhaps I am depressed but I fear just getting on. So my posts will I think be fewer and have less to report. In some ways I am glad. i have a very busy and full vanilla life and although i am known locally as the man in black rubber I feel with people I know well just a little awkward. Then when out and about there is always the danger of meeting someone nasty and suffering physical violence. I hasve never met this but then have beehnvery careful about where i go in rubber in the evenings. Hot weather always has the danger of overdoing it.

So that is my update. Let's see how it goes.

Blackie.

1 Comments:

Blogger SanderO said...

I stopped over here to see where you are at and so I will comment on your recent change of behavior.

I do believe that sensory input does reach a plateau, though for many this concept means nothing. For them there is always more and bigger and better and so forth. They seek out more orgasms, never ending ones, more intense and so forth. It's the notion of: if it's good, more of a good thing is better.

The rubber experience does plateau and then you have to decide to take it to a different place. For some it is like meditation and becomes part of an inner journey of contemplation, like yoga.

For the exhibitionist it can become dangerous, because ramping up means more extreme and perhaps subjects you to more people and hostile ones, or doing things which just aren't safe.

Many seem to retreat to an emotional attachment to rubber with a more mild sense of sensual stimulation. Certainly in advancing age, sex response will diminish typically and then it is not even an effort for the max, but an effort the response. This becomes frustrating and perhaps humiliating and a reason to retreat. If your not getting your jollies, why bother with all the effort.

Hope all is well with you. Is should stop by more often.

Dark

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home