Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Humdrum

This is just to reassure my readers, if indeed there are any, that I am still around.

i am finding though that my vanilla periods are lengthening. I suppose I am getting past it - I won't go into numbers. I am not though into actual burnout. Some people report complete revulsion and disposing of all their gear. They often regret it later and start expensvely rebuilding their rubber wardrobe. i have done that myself twice in the past, The first time was when I decided I was endangering my marriage by my furtive rubbering and the second was some time afterI was widowed and followed a gay sex experience. Although that had meant little physical contact I found it was not just for me. Since then I have found that when in rubber I do not mind the odd grope by a stranger - the physical aspect is unimportant against the emotional.

Like so many male rubberists, I live in hopes of meeting a rubber enjoying woman. I have met some who are tolerant and I find quite a few who will hug me when I am in rubber but they all are spoken for already. One unattached woman who seemed sympathetic and to whom in consequence I appeared wearing rubber and to whom I spoke freely I later found to have been quite disturbed. My long vanilla friendship has been upset.

I do know one girl who is not as young as she was, was never good-looking, and whose unsatisfactory relationship broke up several years ago. I am tempted to tell her how to get a man who will not worry about her looks and be considerate, probably economically stable, and intelligent - I mean the average rubberist. All she needs to do is to wear a shiny black rubber mack.

However I shall say nothing. Like many women she would I am pretty sure find the physical feeling disagreeable, feel that she was making herself socially doubtful, and that she wanted to be loved for herself and not for her rubber. Women in general, such is my own observation, both envy and despise other women who use their powers of sexual attraction to get what they want.

I return though to my own current situation. I do have fully rubberised expeditions, but more often just wear a mack, boots, gloves and SBR cap with a big wide belt and strapped collare. Under I have ordinary black chinos and a black long sleeved teeshirt. Uninspiring but keeps up the image.

I also feel I am definitely unwise to go out in the evening apart from the local pub.

Despite these negative feelings, the fine weather makes me want to gear up completely in multi-layer rubber with my open-faced hood and dark shades to get around and show off. Warm weather is a definite plus. Not only do I have a challenge to endure discomfort and heat for a long time, up to 36 hours, but I attract more interest. I sleep in such sessions in my rubber, less mack and boots and in my big sleep sack with full-face hood and spells in gasmask.

I need a pressure air system for the gasmask hose to avoid apnoea - waking up abruptly gasping for breath because shallow breathing has not cleared the mask. Then I could sweat happily all night 100% double enclosed.

Last year in the very hot weather I did feel though I was in danger of overdoing things. My ideal is warm and sunny enough for endurable and safe discomfort for a long period. I read a splendid account from a couple who went to the rubber Kink week in the Caribbean and trained in endurance sunbathing in bondage in the midday sun in total encllosure. They went close to the danger limit, reporting symptons of heat exhaustion - headaches and dizziness after.

There does seem though a definite climatisation effect. The daily latex wearers who blog can undoubtedly take more continuously than anyone unpractised though their motivation must be very strong. Alas, both my own spirit and my flesh are getting weak.

One of my fantasises is to appear as a living statue such as one sees in tourist places. Instead of silver or stone paint on body and clothes I should be 100% black rubbered in two tight catsuits etc with full-face hood and dark goggles. It must have been done of course. I must keep an eye open in seaside towns.

So, as I said in the title, a humdrum update. Having camera trouble too, so no pics. Typing errors too I fear.

Blackie.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Blackie - I know what you mean about the wardrobe freakout and regret. I've done that at least twice in my life with lycra. Not with rubber yet, and I hope I never do. It's too expensive! I think as you get older and more experienced you simply become a more discretionary buyer and your gear starts to be more about quality, not quantity. What do you think?

SG

4:05 AM  
Blogger Blackie said...

Thanks for the comment. I have at least one reader.

I have not beern able by the way to read Calgary Rubberman's blog because I do not have the precise title. A message to traineelatex@rubberist.org giving it would be much appreciated or a comment here. I have not found out how to add links to my blog and must have a go.

I have always gone for quality. Heavyweight latex which I like also lasts a long time. I must get some spare gear because my favourite suits have seen a lot of wear.

My thing nowadays is rubber in public and that means my needs for gear are pretty well defined - heavy suits etc under my superr latex trenchcoat from Sealwear. I find it much more rubbery than SBR and much cheaper too. It is beautifully heavy which suits me.

I sometimes fancy electrostim etc. but don't know much about them. A vacbed woukd be good but I would try that alone. I suppose I need a good domme for a variety of training.

The warm weather did encourage me today to get geared up, though not with hood, to do various errands. It was sunny and wartm, but not so hot as to be really hard to handle or even dangerous. I put it down as a good training session. I am still geared up and will go to pub later.

Probably tomorrow and for some days I will be vanilla. Indeed I have to be for various social events. Not all are suitable for rubber. It amuses me to turn up in a formal suit with a striped shirt and silk tie and think of the contrast. I have never liked mixing vanilla and latex. Latex under vanilla is quite unattractive.

Freakout and burnout are as Calgary Rubberman says expensive but common from what people say in the posts on rubberist.net . At some point it will for me all just become too much like hard work and I shall sit at home in slippers and cardie covered with gravy strains. Rubber wearing is enlivening and invigorating. So is a clean shirt but not so much.

My rubber now as I write is still hot and feels beautifully tight. I feel turned on so a walk of half a mile to the pub will be good enjoyable training.

I do not know for what I am training but I have learnt to take a lot and to enjoy doing it. As I have said before, you have to be tough to wear multi-layer heavy black near TE at all, very tough to wear it all day, super tough to do it in the hot sun, and very kinky indeed to enjoy it. I just have to remember the dangers and not get too hyped up that I overdo it.

That has got a long way from the question. My answer to that is as I said at the beginning that I have always gone for quality.

7:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blog is at:
http://calgaryrubber.blogspot.com

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home